Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

Where did the author go after 2006? Leaving a bitter series like this unresolved is just irrsponsible!

MK: Luigi Death Stare MK: Luigi Death Stare

Somebody stop and arrest Luigi, now!!! XD

Really nice one :D

Affection Short Film Affection Short Film

From what I can tell, the man in the film is a rapist, now suffering torturous visions of his past deeds in hell after murdering his child, lusting after prostitutes, and pushed to death over the hill.
Very nice work and interesting soundtracks. The soundtracks sound like something out of a professional.

Happy InDOOMpendence Day Happy InDOOMpendence Day

Are you making a point about the American Independence as something much less heroic than history textbooks want us to believe it is?

All Roads (NATA) All Roads (NATA)

Interesting and inspiring, and I didn't know the video would end on an idealistic note, too!

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

I like the portrayal of the elite White society as a place where happiness is mandatory, and this is so true! I recall being called into office by my songwriting teacher, who said to me that the point of going to the college of music I'm in right now is to survive with our talent -- to submit to the tastes of others. Those others are none other than those in "shiny happy white society" who are only interested in music as escapism rather than an awakening to the truth. With the world twisted by the elitist, materialist values today, we are all forced to be happy; those who are not and refuse to give in to the "rich" authorities are immediately cast out of the circle, which is sadly still happening around the world today. The message of this cyberpunk shorts seems to be: Technology has evolved, but humanity has regressed.

'Cosmic Love' Storyboard Animation 'Cosmic Love' Storyboard Animation

Might be just me, but does this have a reference to long-distance romance in the digital age we live in today as well...?

black-lotus-kitsune responds:

i can see it having that message, but that never crossed my mind when creating it ^^

Tails Doll room Tails Doll room

Unbelievable at the end!!

How the heck did you do this??? How did you manage to expand the animation beyond the sides of the grid????

The World is Saved The World is Saved

The feel of a gamer

The world is saved, but you feel empty-hearted because there is no one close to you to share with you the reward.
A hero is a lone island...

Divided by Zero Divided by Zero