Antumbra Antumbra

Wow! It looks like everything I knew about point n' click adventure game has been thrown out of the window here! What else do you have up your sleeve?

DroneLocker responds:

Well I have Antumbra 2 :) Stay tuned... in 2 days i will make your jaws drop.

Sushi Catapult Sushi Catapult

Not too bad, but I really don't like the music. It sounds nowhere Japanese. :(

Stop The FCC Stop The FCC

This is exactly the result of the corporate greed that only listens to money, sacrificing the basic principles of human freedom which our Constitution stands for.
Such a dystopian future full of propaganda lies from the megacorps has sunken my heart with untold depths of terror...

klopki responds:

I don't know if you came up with this or if it's something you found somewhere... either way great comment.

Pillow City Pillow City

No stars for abysmal hit rate, making it nigh impossible to defeat a horde of enemies coming to your goddamned cars

Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

Awesome game overall; keeps me playing and playing. However, the control freeze bug is still a major issue even after turning off the repeat delay and is still killing the game. Please fix it.

Evil-Dog responds:

Can't fix it, flash works like that and the game is heavy, it's out of my control

DuoBlaster DuoBlaster

The very reason people call this game a failure is the bugs in the controls - even one small bug in the controls kills the entire game completely. Also, the ship flies too slow, making dodging the bullets utterly difficult.
If you are too lazy to even test the bugs of the gameplay, then don't even bother publishing it at all.

Rice Jumpers! Rice Jumpers!

Is this another propaganda in favor of USA...??

Orange Roulette Orange Roulette

The increasingly psychotic faces of those opponents remind me of Battle Royale.

Super Mario BP Oil Spill Super Mario BP Oil Spill

What an awesome concept!!

I never like BP, and this game is really some serious shit!
Only if corporations like BP crash for their terrible actions and someone discovers and puts into real use of much more reliable energy sources...

Freigeist Freigeist

Sad ending

The ending is really depressing though interesting in the concept -- the Jew died anyway :(