Joe Zombie :: Episode 6 Joe Zombie :: Episode 6

Where did the author go after 2006? Leaving a bitter series like this unresolved is just irrsponsible!

MK: Luigi Death Stare MK: Luigi Death Stare

Somebody stop and arrest Luigi, now!!! XD

Really nice one :D

Affection Short Film Affection Short Film

From what I can tell, the man in the film is a rapist, now suffering torturous visions of his past deeds in hell after murdering his child, lusting after prostitutes, and pushed to death over the hill.
Very nice work and interesting soundtracks. The soundtracks sound like something out of a professional.

Antumbra Antumbra

Wow! It looks like everything I knew about point n' click adventure game has been thrown out of the window here! What else do you have up your sleeve?

DroneLocker responds:

Well I have Antumbra 2 :) Stay tuned... in 2 days i will make your jaws drop.

Sushi Catapult Sushi Catapult

Not too bad, but I really don't like the music. It sounds nowhere Japanese. :(

Stop The FCC Stop The FCC

This is exactly the result of the corporate greed that only listens to money, sacrificing the basic principles of human freedom which our Constitution stands for.
Such a dystopian future full of propaganda lies from the megacorps has sunken my heart with untold depths of terror...

klopki responds:

I don't know if you came up with this or if it's something you found somewhere... either way great comment.

Fading Secrets - F-777 Fading Secrets - F-777

Not really a classical piece, but more like a film soundtrack.
Anyway, though, a decent piece of work.

pick me up baby pick me up baby

Vocoders??

Vocoders?? I'm so jealous!!

snayk responds:

Talkbox*

Sonic Advance - Special Stage Sonic Advance - Special Stage

Fuck yeah!

Love it! The 8th notes make it so moving, and the 16-note section is a nice touch, too!